Saturday, November 11, 2006

4 days later

4 days after the election, and things are sort of returning to normal. It's funny how they do that.

Yesterday we took Bandit to our new favorite park, Sawgrass Lake. It has hills! Elevation! And of course, lots and lots and lots of squirrels. And the humans had a coffee-and-cannoli picnic, obtained from Mazzaro's, which incidentally has become an even more incredible place than before.

Today I'm going to work on cleaning up my study space (no, I won't show you a picture). And then I might even spend some time studying. Possibly at Java Nirvana, which now has wireless.

And I'm reading:

State of Denial (Bob Woodward)

Fragile Things (Neil Gaiman)

and Destined for Destiny: The Unauthorized Autobiography of George W. Bush, which is an absolute riot created by the wonderful and brilliant folks who bring us the Weekly Radio Address.

And now, I'm off to awaken the pancake-maker.

No comments: