Friday, March 23, 2007

answer me this, noisemaker

Put your music player on shuffle.
- Press forward for each question.
- Use the song title as the answer to the question even if they don’t make sense.


How am I feeling today? Tell Mama (Live) -- Janis Joplin [I guess I'm feeling kinda noisy-Janis-ish today. Or maybe I should call the 'rents.]

Will I get far in life? Old Milwaukee -- Rollin' In The Hay [Not so good at first glance, but maybe it's something to do with contentment...]

How do my friends see me? Little Maggie -- Bob Dylan [Umm OK.]

Where will I get married? Time Will Tell -- Bob Marley and the Wailers [Umm OK again.]

What is my best friend’s theme song? Marie Laveaux -- Waylon Thibodeaux [The NOLA connection is eerily right on. The witch part is interesting too. Hehe.]

What is the story of my life? The Ascent of Man -- R.E.M. [Hahaha...]

What is/was high school like? Clockstopper -- Galactic [Right on]

How can I get ahead in life? Run Like Hell -- Pink Floyd [Of course.]

What is the best thing about me? Angel from Montgomery -- Bonnie Raitt and John Prine [Can only be good, and I guess part of my family IS from Alabama...]

What is today going to be like? Crazy Baby -- Joan Osborne [True so far...]

What is in store for this weekend? Sick and Tired -- Grateful Dead [Damn. I was planning to clean the house.]

What song describes my parents? Gone Round the Twist -- Perpetual Groove [Wow hahaha.]

To describe my grandparents? One Bourbon, One Scotch and One Beer -- John Lee Hooker [Sooo not right at all... Quite the opposite.]

How is my life going? Don't Ride That Horse -- Old Crow Medicine Show [Interesting...]

What song will they play at my funeral? Froggie Went A Courtin' -- Bruce Springsteen [That would be great, but maybe someone else's cover of the song...]

How does the world see me? Union Maid -- Pete Seeger [Sweet!!]

Will I have a happy life? Beyond My Wildest Dreams -- Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris [sounds good to me...]

What do my friends really think of me? If It Wasn't for the Money -- Tea Leaf Green [Yea, my friends are well aware that I'm broke!]

Do people secretly lust after me? Little Earthquakes -- Tori Amos [Sorta creepy.]

How can I make myself happy? Highway Call -- Dickey Betts [Got it. I need to move.]

What should I do with my life? The Connection -- Phish [Makes sense.]

Will I ever have children? Mr. Zebra -- Tori Amos [What a great, playful, silly song!]

What is some good advice for me? White Rabbit -- Jefferson Airplane [Tempting, indeed.]

How will I be remembered? Nothin' But a Breeze -- Jimmy Buffett [Love it.]

What is my signature dancing song? Ramble on Rose -- Grateful Dead [Definitely.]

What is my current theme song? Panic-Oh! -- Los Abandoned [Works for me.]

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Diamonds on the Inside -- Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals [OK.. I guess that's nice.]

What type of men/women do you like? Easy -- Cowboy Mouth [That's not true!!]

Courtesy of Sweet Memes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never do memes, but I thought this one was cute. You can read my responses if you like.

http://www.entertainmentweakly.com/blog/