Friday, March 09, 2007

Time to get a WHAT?!?!

I like to claim that I'm so messy at home because... well, I work in a library. I'm really super-organized at work, so maybe I use up all my cleany and organizy energies there and have none left for my house. But honestly, my own space has always been like this. And it works ok for me, most of the time, except for that whole losing-important-stuff issue. And that's only an occasional thing. I know living with me drives some people crazy, but fortunately Frank and Bandit handle it fine...

You Are Very Messy

You are a slob, and you really don't care if other people know it.
You don't love messes, but you just can't be bothered to clean on a regular basis.
While being messy and disorganized feels easy, it's probably making your life harder.
Maybe it's time for you to get a maid.

No comments: